Jun 22nd 2011 11:34AMNo one deserves this disease....I, too, have great empathy for the caregivers.
Apr 1st 2011 1:30AMI have watched her show very often and have noticed a trend on her show...she loves inviting gay men to join her for dinner...maybe if Enzo was gay, he would have had a better chance of getting an appointment.
Shame on you, Ina! .....I have never seen kids on your show so I guess it just goes to show where your heart is...you and your ratings and your money! Hope your show dumps and Food Network cancels your contract....you have had too many chances to shine as a good person...now everyone knows your real motive....
Jan 31st 2011 11:50AMHe was about to reveal those important people with secret bank accounts in other countries...what happened to that info? Did those people already quiet him down with promises to protect him? or with money to silence his info? It would be interesting to see what US legislators, if any, are on the list... Although I don't agree with his leaking US military secrets, I think he should go forward with revealing the dishonest politicians who take gifts, or should we call them "bribes" ?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li