No Profile Found
Mar 26th 2011 4:20PMI'm glad I read this and I watch her everyday. I will not watch her again. She should be ashamed of herself. She should be honored that out of any wish he could think of , he picked cooking with her. What's the matter she couldn't take time out of cooking for Jeffrey.
Mar 9th 2011 8:54PMI really shouldn't be surprised. She is a great actress but please Gwyneth stop there. It makes me laugh how actors want to be singers and singers want to be actors. They never stop to think if they should. They think because they have money they can just jump from one thing to another. And they use their popularity to boost them. It doesn't surprise me that she is getting alot of attention but that doesn't mean she deserves it. There are a lot of singers out there that shouldn't even be allowed near a microphone. All you have to be nowadays is cute and it seems like you're in. What ever happened to talent?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li