Jan 31st 2011 11:41AMLOL...you're very right, Lee, and we're all suckers from time to time but I have to say that one of my favorite "As Seen On TV" purchases is my Ronco Six Star Cutlery. I cook all the time and I have tried many knives over the years and my Six Star set is still my favorite. Anyone who uses them wants a set and since they're so economical, I gave out several sets for Christmas gifts this year. Everyone was SO thrilled to have a set of their own!!
Jan 31st 2011 11:29AMI agree!! Hate my total pillow. Didn't try it out 'til I got on the plane on a trip to Africa and then I could've kicked myself. Was certainly not worth the $$ but at least I could stretch it over the handle of my pull-along and didn't have to carry it around or take up room in my suitcase. It is very uncomfortable and I can't imagine any position I could get in that I could even use the thing. Hate it, hate it, hate it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!