Feb 16th 2011 1:55PMI remember when this happened back in March 2009. I remember thinking what he must be going through. Such a small, simple accident and it taking her life. It reminded me also of just how fragile life is. How we can be gone in just a moment. He will move on with his life, but will never be the same. How could anyone be the same after losing a life partner. I wish him well.
Feb 14th 2011 11:01AMAll flash and absolutely no substance. Poster Girl for her generation, Generation Zero. No substance what so ever.
Feb 13th 2011 8:47PMI'd have to say the best part of her was the "after birth" that was thrown out when they brought her into this world. Very sad and the egg is sort of fitting? This time keep the egg and throw out the content.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza