Apr 8th 2011 12:17PMit's will always be a black and white issue, no matter how many times a black person is voted president. america is a racist country, you,i and the tea party know it.
Nov 9th 2010 5:23PMno one including florida had a big problem with it until newton left and became some what sucessful and all of a sudden he's and idiot a dummy and so on, some of you same hypocrits will be cheering for him on saturday don't pass judgement untill you really know the facts
Jun 5th 2010 8:33AMyou racist idiots need to get a life real bad. in fact take your trailer with you.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!