May 20th 2011 6:39PMYour full of it....
I come from a family with a strong line of artist. My father was an artist, sister, brother, several nephews, nieces, and I myself can draw well.
The gene seem's to be more prevelant in boys. My nephew for example was an excellent artist by the time he was in grade school. By the time he was seven, he was drawing way beyond his age. He was pulled out of classes to work with older students on art project for school activities (plays, posters, etc....) My nephew was 5 or 6, and was well aware that he was the youngest student working on these projects.
Gilbert was very conceptual in his drawings. He had no problems coming up with ideas. That is why I'm not surprised this little boy knew the concept for this contest.
Not everyone cheats. You should be a shamed for thinking so!
Mar 24th 2011 2:35PMWonder if Russellwould be so forgiving if it was one of his daughters that were beaten.
Also wonder.....if he would let his daughter date someone that had beat a woman in the past.
Answer that Mr. Simmons.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza