Nov 21st 2010 9:27AMLoved the book. Read it as soon as it came out. Loved her music, watched her in Ann Arbor, Detroit several times in the 70's about the same time the Rolling Stones and Bruce Springteen & the E Street Band came to town. They were all in Detroit within 6 weeks time (Masonic Temple days). Now that was a summer to remember. All Great talent.
Oct 2nd 2010 8:17AMMom's need to have a brain when they take their girls out shopping. My daughter always had on great dresses. Down to the knee (meant she could sit down without everything falling out) well covered on the top (so she could dance with her arms in the air) and nothing popping out on top. I have spent little on her dresses (Yellow Dot sales are great - Love BonTon). One of a kind dresses. She never seen her self coming or going. I have seen Mothers buy dress's where the girl was going to pop out and could not sit down with out it all popping out. My daughter was not small she was a size 10 to 14 all thru high school. They also had rules and the rules are well published from the day they mention the dance to the day of the dance. I also am a shopper, I always shop with a friend and her and I helped my daughter try on sometimes 50 dresses, till the one that was right was found.
We always made a day of it. Shopping, Lunch, bargain hunting. A fun day for us and a great bonding day out.
Feb 28th 2010 10:14AMSee her in Detroit. She was Great! I love the song "TEETH", it has some teeth! in it. I am in my early 50's, took my 17 year old daughter with me - Yes took her with me to see Lady Gaga. We had a blast. So for those who have not heard "TEETH" get on her web site and have a listen. I just wish I could have seen Patty Smith the other day when she was in Detroit.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza