Feb 7th 2011 11:20AMIt may not have been the most important of her life, but it is in the top 2. You have the entire world watching, including the US Military, who live and die by the words of that song. It's not like they sprung this on her at the last minute, she's known about it for awhile. You would think that she would practice it enough to be able to sing it in her sleep. Theses "Singers" need to sing the song the way it's supposed to be sung, not with the bullsh*t they do these days.
And by the way, Whitney Houston did sing at the Super Bowl and it was one of, if not THE best versions sung. Oh and she even remembered ALL the words too!
Jan 20th 2011 10:02AMOh for the Love of G*D. Hypotheticaly speaking if Justin Brady had beaten the Jets on Sunday would we know about his injury? I say no we would not. Up till this point one had to respect the Patriots for their modesty in that they let their actions on the field quiet those who talked trash about them. Now I'm a life long JETS fan, but I admire the Patriot coach's comments after the game. He took his defeat like a man. He cited the facts that the Jets made the plays, scored the points and basically was the better team on the field that day. He did not make excuses.
Jan 18th 2011 5:56PMBecause he's an untalented, selfish, narcissistic, racist pig. NEXT!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li