Jul 27th 2012 12:34PMThis is a terrible tragedy but the responsibility lies with the young woman who got drunk and slid down the bannister. I hope the courts see that and let the hotel off the hook.
Feb 17th 2012 11:44PMBoy, he's all heart, isn't he?
Dec 19th 2011 5:51PMI don't think your comment was out of line. I thought the same thing. If that is the case, I hope women everywhere give a long hard thought about breast augmentation. This is most heartbreaking. My prayers to her family.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li