Feb 15th 2011 2:05PMIf you are going to write articles about people, could you at least spell their names correctly in the headlines? Her first name is Serene, not Serena.
Sep 8th 2009 4:46PMThe eight Gosselin children do not live in a cave or on a desert island. Even if he despises Kate, he should keep his mouth shut and stop trolling for media coverage in the tabloids and on tv.
1. Doesn't Jon realize that he has children old enough to read the headlines on the various publications where he makes disparaging remarks about their mother? Doesn't he care that they see pictures of his exploits?
2. He is not legally divorced yet - just separated. Does he feel that it presents a good image for his eight children to see photos of him partying with barely dressed women and traveling with various women?
3. If he had assumed responsibility and acted like a functional partner in the marriage, then perhaps he would have been treated like one. It's difficult to respect a 32-year-old who acts like he's 10.
Sep 12th 2008 8:30PMA number of you obviously did not read the original article, and are just responding to the comments posted by others.
The original article makes it very clear that the student is enrolled in a school in the United Kingdom.
Consequently the many comments concerning how this situation could and should be handled in the United States are not particularly relevant, since Dale does not live in the United States, and does not attend school in the United States.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction