Nov 21st 2010 10:44PMPaula Deens Food is so rich , if anyone ate like that everyday we'd not only be overweight ...but most likely have a heart attack by the time we are 20 years old!
Nov 20th 2010 12:16PMThe Neeleys have some good cooking going on, but after a few minutes all the tickeling and dancing and acting like two little love birds can get totally annoying!
Nov 20th 2010 11:50AMI agree Food Impossible is not your typical cooking show. It's hard to watch a chef with certain ingredients available and not much time to do it in. Most of the food in my oppinion is a bunch of stuff just thrown together , not very appealing at all!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li