Aug 3rd 2011 7:13AMI wouldn't be a bit surprised! Old man with lots of money, thinks he deserves it! I have always found him to be a genius in his field, but you never know what someone is capable of.
Apr 12th 2011 7:47PMLoved It! Well Said!
May 29th 2010 12:01PMJust yesterday I had an interview with the US census in Key Largo Florida. I had an appointment for 10:30 and finally got out of there at 4:00. Twenty two people applied for ONE permanent part-time opening! Yes the test was relatively easy but the waiting around was just too much! I guess we all just wait and see what happens from here.
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"