Dec 23rd 2011 4:09PMFarberware still makes an electric percolator...that is my favorite method and brand. If you can't find it in a store, it's more than likely available on-line.
Dec 23rd 2011 8:42AMthe Kuerig is the stupidest most wasteful device ever to be created...but what a money maker
I'm in awe of so many fools that(some I know) bought it.
It isn't that good...i think they all fool themselves into thinking it is, because it must be, they paid so much for it...
(I still don't know why it's called 'dumbing down'...when it's actually 'dumbing up'...)
Sep 23rd 2011 2:06PMI'm surprised to hear Mealnie has addiciton problems...
Doesn't that involve nerve centers in the 'brain'?
ba da bum tssssshhh!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'