Jan 25th 2011 1:32PMThe doctor should not be guilty. What Michael Jackson wanted, MJ got. If this dr would not have done it, then MJ would have found someone to give him his meds. MJ, your body could only take so much at a time. R I P
Good luck Dr.Murray, you are in our thoughts for the right decision.
Jun 23rd 2010 3:24PMKellie Pickler has always been a favorite of mine. She is an amazing strong person that came from nothing to a super happy life. CONGRATULATIONS to her & her beau.
Feb 12th 2010 11:24AMWe have had a tankless water heater for over 30 yrs. We have never had to have it repaired or replaced. We always have hot water.
It's worth the initial expense to save time/energy & water in the long run.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'