Oct 15th 2010 3:36PMToo many people are just out to jab anyone they can. What people don't understand is the fact that these people on this show are the most unhealthy people there are and need to go to some extremes to hurry and get the weight off. Even hospitals give out diets that are meant to clean you out for quick weight loss so patients can have surgery. I know one in N.C. gives a cabbage diet that is terrible. When you have people who can't control being 200 lbs overweight you know their form is not going to be perfect. Heck who even makes equipment for someone that big? As for the certifications I am 20 lbs overweigt but have a fitness certification that is very reputable but I bet if I went on that show to help someone work out I would be labeled a freak by the media. I bet all these nay sayers could be knocked down a notch or two in their present jobs and would cry when you dinged them.
Feb 23rd 2010 12:39PMIf they have evidence to clear them let the evidence clear them. I believe it is arrogant for a movie star to think just because they speak out that they speak the truth. And I would absolutely not want the dixie chicks speaking for me.
Feb 14th 2007 8:35PMI think #12 got booted of American idol.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li