Oct 25th 2011 11:32PMThe BIGGEST scare at this prison is the peeling, chipping lead paint! Put your crucifix around your neck and a surgical mask over your face and .....you should come out alright.
Oct 12th 2011 3:28AMI can't think of anything worse than 'making a mistake'. I have used two items on the list. Preparation-H twice. I had placed Jockey's tube in a plastic baggie with a note - visible to the outside - that it was His Prep.H. My husband, in need, picked up the baggie and from behind the bathroom door I heard "what the s**t is this". I yelled "find yours, and if not, doo whacha gotta doo". (He has never appreciated my sense of humor!) I have also used a stool softener and the delcolax on him. BUT, I have called the real doctor to be sure. Otherwise, with regular health check-ups and all the necessary shots, my pet's are having LONG healthy lives; 19 yr. Wazzie, 18 yr. Sooties, 14 yr. Ttuffy-man, 13 yr. Biggies.(all cats) and 11 yr. Pete-e, and 10 yr. Sheriff Chip. My wallet on the other hand, DIED a long time ago.
Oct 8th 2011 6:24AMSo, instead of ME taking care of MY home with all the purchases I've made when trying to own one, I will ask my landlord. Good Luck Home Depot and every other retailer who helps assemble a home inside and out. Now what?
Again, let me call the landlord - again. What has driven a lot of our economy since WW11, Tanked.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li