Jan 6th 2011 1:36PMI am so glad to hear that I was incorrect. Press!
Jan 5th 2011 5:07PMI think it is an abomination that this is going to cost the British taxpayers 20 mllion dollars! Apparently the queen was upset that Michelle Obama went to Spain and spent too much on a vacation. But this is surreal! Look to thine own back yard!
May 25th 2010 8:13PMWhen you cross your legs it throws your back out. I do yoga and work to keep my back pain free. This is the such a provincial attack and a ridiculous comment on someone whose qualifications for the office are superb. This is nothing more than another republican attack to undermine the democratic party and more specifically, Obama.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza