Apr 14th 2010 6:14PMI used to listen to Larry King when he had a syndicated radio show back in the 90's. He had an excellent show, and was quite entertaining. He has not been good on TV in many years. He marries women who are much younger, and they finally get tired of him and his money. You do not get married as many times as he has, and don't have a problem.
Jan 5th 2010 7:47PMAngel is a true hero, how can you not love this dog ?
Dec 25th 2007 7:50PMYou got to go home with the one that took you to the dance. If we go Collins should start..
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'