No Profile Found
Apr 10th 2010 8:27PMIf I could buy my tickets now and stand in line, I would. I can use a big dose of Carrie and the girls after seeing all of my husband's picks all winter. I sat through Hurt Locker, now it is my husband's turn to watch the FAB 4.
Jan 29th 2010 4:58PMIf it quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, you can bet it is a duck. Why would I spend my money to support a bigot. If I want Mel Gibson's ranting and raving, I can watch Hitler on the History Chanel. I will never again spend a penny to see a Mel Gibson movie.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!