May 27th 2011 9:08PMI`m not a fan of Amy, but that was a very good speech. I hope these kids paid attention.
Feb 2nd 2011 5:26PMMy daughter and her husband used one a few years ago, They ended up paying their bills off earlier and did not lose a thing. I don`t remember who they talked to, but It was all done on the phone. They over paid and recieved a $600.00 over payment check.
Jan 23rd 2011 6:29PMHe did not say he wanted to dress her, He said she should have worn a dress by an American designer.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'