No Profile Found
Mar 21st 2012 11:15AMYeah, and lots of fools who agree to contracts and then want to break their promise by breaking the rules ! Agreed this was an odd place to pick a fight, but they know if they allow one person to break rules, others will surely do the same.Soon the place looks like a dump. I've seen this happen.
Mar 21st 2012 11:04AMRight, Will, what people don't read into this is where it can go if everyone begins to put out their own "beautiful" decorations. You will see tacky town in amatter of months. I've see this happen.
Mar 20th 2012 8:27PMI guarantee you that when a city, town, or condo allows people to ignore zoning rules,or has no rules,it's the beginning of "tacky town." When you buy into a condo, you agree to those rules and have a legal obligation to comply with them. A contract is a contract. If you break the contract you pay the price.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza