No Profile Found
Mar 23rd 2011 6:14PMOK, we've found the Easter Bunny's origins, now let's start looking for the Great Pumpkin and the Tooth Fairy.
Feb 19th 2011 10:50AMI am willing to bet that with less money than was used to build the new school, this one could be turned into a profitable apartment or condo complex that will outlast the new school. Why are we so quick to destroy buildings that were built to last while so quick to put up those which are simply built to replace with a set life span pre set?
Feb 7th 2011 1:12PMAs angry as I'd like to be about Christine Aguilera's inability to remember the lyrics to our national anthem, the idea of a group like the Black Eyed Peas even being considered for a half time show is ridiculous. Lynard Skynard would have been infinitely better along with Bruce Springsteen, or other American born performers. As for the national anthem...well, does anybody remember Jose Faliciano's rendition during the 1968 world series?
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- Army Major Creates Boy Scouts Troops for Children in Afghanistan
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction