Jul 21st 2011 8:41PMHeidi, In no way am I putting down our women which I truly love. My point is that we have let the entertainment world dictate to our young men and women what they should wear and what they should look like regardless of how ridiculous it looks. I grew up when women took pride in what they looked like when they stepped out of the house. The young people of today just don't care. Anything goes... Can you really tell me that a girl walking down the street with her butt crack showing is appropiate or guys showing everyone their underwear? That's all I'm sayin'
Jul 21st 2011 7:34PMI wonder how long it will be before black girls pick up on this look :-( Just like the low cut jeans showing their butt crack. When will they realize that "that look" is NOT sexy but disgusting. Time to lose it and dress more appropiate. Don't allow these so-called entertainment stars to dictate your attire. The same goes for those guys that wear the jeans showing their ridiculous underwear. Come on people, haven't you ever heard of having "Self Esteem". Lord help our people!!
Jun 24th 2011 1:53PMDear AOL,
Please stop reporting this worthless garbage....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'