No Profile Found
Jul 8th 2012 6:55AMJesus says to follow/obey the legitimate authorities. Breaking the law and being dishonest about what he is doing/building reflects badly on real Christianity.
Dec 3rd 2011 2:58PMyou must be a 1% er. They do not ever have feelings about another human's trouble-very much like sociopaths.
Sep 1st 2011 5:46PMthis should have condition of the banks getting bailed out in the first place. USA mistakenly handed out bailouts to banks, automakers, brokerage firms without REASONABLE conditions tied to the $$$. The money was free and should not have been since these too-big -to-fail institutions CAUSED the collapse in the first place. Terrible example is how banks received $$hundreds of billions from taxpayers-but didnt loan that moeny out to keep economy going-just hoarded it for their greedy/private purpose-and paid their ceos $$hundreds of millions with our bailouts!!! CEO today still makes $$50 million dollars, but bank WONT lower principle amounts to small homeowners?? SHOOT the CEO's, then we'll talk
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!