Apr 12th 2010 9:56AMShall we tear down the Viet-Nam memorials, and ignore the sacrifice of American soldiers, who gave their lives in what they believed was an honorable cause, despite the misguided motives of our political leaders?
Our confederate brothers fought what they believed was an honorable war to defend the sovereignty of their homeland.
Throwing their memories on a pile pf trash, that the liberal intelligentsia wants to lump into some Red-neck back woods trash is like comparing these fine young men to some fanatic terrorists.
The Confederacy fought a noble battle, and to regulate their cause to one isolated issue of slavery is an abomination.
Apr 8th 2010 10:22AMJust who is Patricia Murphy, and why does she get a column on AOL ?? and why should I give a damn, what she thinks?
Just another un - credentialed "door knob" foisted on us by AOL.
Did she watch the broadcast ? I did.
I DID NOT notice any teases hair etc.
If AOL insists on publishing this drivel, do it on the opinion page.
Mar 28th 2010 11:39AMI think your medicine is wearing off
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza