Aug 13th 2010 4:05PMwowee here she looks more like Miss Jersey Shore, not exactly a subtle or profound representation of American culture.
Jun 22nd 2010 11:37PMshouldn't the drivers be a reflection of the people who support the program? I think he's fairly accurate.
May 30th 2010 1:41PMbtw i've been to somewhere around a half dozen kiss shows and have never seen them touch any women, specifically never pull anyone on stage ever. only seen women throwing themselves at them from the crowd. People only look for certain behavior when they have already labeled people.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li