Jun 22nd 2011 12:59PMIF her story is to believed, then she was RAPED. How's dat for justice huh?
Jun 6th 2011 2:16PMTypical of society today...Azzhole kid stays, Teacher of the Year gets to stay home...wtf america?
Apr 6th 2011 11:25AMYes James, that's all they needed to do. Let him vent his frustrations. He would have broken things, but so what. All can be replaced. Why aren't you totally incensed that an 8 year old is pepper sprayed by what I am sure were more than a group of trained professionals ? Yes, that was supposed to be a pointed joke at these so-called adults.
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- Army Major Creates Boy Scouts Troops for Children in Afghanistan
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza