No Profile Found
Oct 11th 2013 12:35AMThe guy that blabbed this was an idiot ...I would have mover the door from wher it was and hid it in a corner and put something on wheels over it I also would have made a secret button to open the thing ...a hidden lever or button...then I would have put some canned food and a couple solar pannels on the roof somewhere and some bach up batteries down below and pobably I would have put a hand pump down there after a drove a stake for water..Nice place for back up if you ever nedded it I would not have told a single sole...You never know what is in the future here in this bankrupt nation ...You just never know when you and some lady friend might just need the hide away...probably dig another way out of there maybe into a sewer tunnel somewhere...once I had anothr ay in and out I woul probably have sealed the other enterance completely off forever....I would rather have it and never need to use it than not have anyplace to go if I needed it..maybe a nuke attack or door to door government searches looking for Anne Frank suit yourself
Apr 9th 2013 7:34PMcheap rent with running not frozen water...25 feet down still warm down there,,,and running water is easy...True survivors...now peaceful lives ruined...people down in NewJersey living it tents...these people actually worked hard to build a place to live for themselves...smart should have consealed the enterances better....
Apr 9th 2013 7:29PMToo bad should have left them alone ... Better off after the nuclear war they were safe...Its the arm pits in the big house that are history...bows and arrows for food...bicycles for transpo fishing poles...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'