Apr 15th 2011 10:08AMQUESTION? Aren't all of her eggs dead!
Apr 10th 2011 4:37PMI tried to post this before and it didn't work. Atleast I don't think it did. If it's a re-peat, sorry.
I have one question. How can anyone be such a great human rights activist and sanction the murder of millions of unborn babies every year? I know a lot of people will disagree with me.
But that is my question for Ashley Judd and every other activist. It seems that the people with the loudest voices for human rights forget all of those little humans.
Apr 10th 2011 4:33PMI know a lot of people will disagree with me on this. One thing I can not ever understand is this. How can someone be such a big human rights activist and believe in sanctioned murder of millions of unborn babies every year?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li