Jan 26th 2011 10:05AMWhy can't anyone leave the icons alone? That is why they are classics. I guess the new generation does not know how to appreciate a good thing when they see it. If it is'nt broken...don't fix it...leave it alone.
May 13th 2010 7:03PMThat was the most horrible thing that I have seen. I have a daughter. How can those parents of those children get any sleep at night?? They are encourageing them to lose thier innocence at a yound age. How tragic and how disgusting
Feb 22nd 2010 10:30AMThat is not true... if any of you are BRAVO TV fans...especially "Watch What Happens Live" Andy is the father. He announced it when Padma wan on the show with him...anyway congratualtions to them both..
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza