Jun 21st 2010 3:53PMI don't believe in letting a newborn sleep in its' own room. Not necessarilly in the 'family bed' but in a snuggly bassinet inside the parents room as space permits. But you know to each his /her own. Whatever works for your family. Everything doesn't have to be over psychoanalized.
Jun 21st 2010 3:25PMDon't white celebrities parent black children all the time? So what if black parents have white kids. Why is it such a big deal? And why is it any of your business anyway. These kids don't belong to you or are related to you in any way. You'll just have to get over it or continue to live in misery because you can't do anything about it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'