Nov 5th 2010 6:15AMI can understand your point, but, anyone who pays taxes has the right to voice their oppinion weather they vote or not.
Jul 8th 2010 10:57AMEarly morning....
Jun 30th 2010 6:50AMI know that this isn't clean across the board, so no offence, but the devorce rate for firefighters and police officers is throught the roof. Infadelity, ego's, peer prasure all rank high in the feilds I see this first hand in our town and hear it's widespread. It's a shame, cause I have great respect for what they all do. God bless you all for your service. A true relationship with the Lord can fix all that mess.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li