Feb 10th 2013 1:12PMwhere do they get people like you. you have to understand the difference between abandonment and vacation, something most people learned by there 3rd year of schooling. ABANDONEMENT is when someone just leaves something and none has any interest or investment in it, which in this case the banks do. when you go on vacation you didn't abandon your home you still are paying the bill and keeping up maintenance on it and your going to return. now I don't know if I or anyone else will be able to get you to under stand the difference. I can see now , with people like you how president zero got reelected.
Jul 10th 2011 9:14AMit's bushs fault
Jun 29th 2011 7:08AMmaybe if you'd looked as good as her you would have.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li