Dec 7th 2010 6:23PMGod Bless you and may you rest in peace. You were a true inspiration to us all.
Dec 2nd 2010 9:42AMThis woman is the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen. My kids behavior issues are a private matter, but then shove them in front of the cameras for everything else. She can't have it both ways. She chose this life now she must reap what she has sown. I do believe she is in deep deep denial concerning her children's issues, but as usual Kate will never take responsibility for her part in this madness. TLC would do those children and the world a favor by pulling this show off the air ASAP.
Nov 13th 2010 8:20AMOMG!!! Kate makes me ill. She had no problem trashing her ex all over the air waves and NOW she wants privacy when things don't look so good for her. She also had no problems with privacy when her kids were being shown potty training and throwing up on t.v. and now she wants everything hush-hush. This woman is in need os serious help, and TLC would be smart to start with taking her off the air.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza