Jun 12th 2011 3:38PMCain is trying to get us from whining to trying, like Col. Jessip said, all of the other minorities have come over here and have succeeded against the same odds that we faced over the past 366 years. We're too busy looking at the other person's bowl of opportunity, and letting our's go to waste.
May 6th 2011 8:48PMI'm 57 years old, and long as I can remember, the Democratic Party has been promising us the moon if we voted for them.
And here we now have our very first BLACK president, and he hasn't done squwat for us yet! He's so busy sticking his head up just about every white poloticians butt, and can't see no daylight!
He been to Harlem maybe 2 times since he been elected, but you can bet your bottom dollar, when he start running for re-election, he'll be in every nook and cranny in our neighborhoods!
Apr 26th 2011 10:03PMThose guys seem to have liked being "abused", cause they stayed with Long for so long.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza