Dec 2nd 2009 11:36AMSince Lisa is in the public eye and has been for some time, it is a media subject. Lots of people are thrilled to hear about the arrival of her baby.
I am a fan and send my congratulations and best wished to Lisa and her husband.
Mar 16th 2007 12:55PMI cannot believe the savage comment made against Rosie O'Donnell. How can people people make her weight an issue. That is so shallow and ridiculous. She has a successful career , her talkshow was fantastic and she brought a resurgence of interest in Broadway. If you do not care for her just say you are not a fan of her comedy or don't agree with her opinions. Where does all of this hate come from. And as far as the lesbian comments, grow up!!!!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'