Oct 20th 2010 4:30AMSo by not signing that guitar, his life could have been saved? What planet is his stupid wife on? What brand of logic (or lack thereof) does she operate on? I'm a big Beatles fan, but this is ridiculous.
Oct 20th 2010 4:26AM"It says that we have become those that we admire". What an idiotic statement. Carlos Santana is a great musician and I enjoy his work immensely, but that is one of the most egocentric statements I've ever heard! Carlos Santana is not one of the Beatles and can never hope to be, just as any other musician, try as they may, can never be another Santana. I've heard samples of this album. It's a travesity.
Oct 11th 2010 6:40PMWhy wasn't New York City mentioned?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li