May 16th 2011 4:02PMCharlie, we all fought for you to stay in that show, you were great in it, but no.....you had to keep screwing things up and making it worse. So many of us just don't care anymore what you do and are willing give Ashton a chance in the show. He probably will do well. And you will just.....fade away.....
May 15th 2011 8:46PMWhy does Idol even have Gaga on the show when they have to censor every word and hid parts of her? She is not really even that good. This is a chance for the 'family' to sit and watch something together every week. Why did you have to go and ruin it with trash like her? God, are we ever going to have morals and family units again? We can't just accept everything and everybody who is trash, on t.v. I am mad at Idol for choosing her.
May 13th 2011 7:43PMI don't care who the replacement is...just get the show back on t.v., I miss it! To bad Charlie, life just goes on without you. Big mistake. Love the writers of the show.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!