No Profile Found
Nov 14th 2012 10:23PMIs anyone surprised that an agency of the government has gone bankrupt between 2008 aned 2012. The whole country has gone that route. Another election?
Aug 5th 2012 9:41PMIt seems unlikely that a person who bought a home in 1999 would be under-water in 2012. Perhaps the problem is refinancing and taking out more money each time. Principal forgiveness is unfair to people who were responsible.
Dec 6th 2011 9:17PMAnother example of our government. It cannot work hard enough to give away our money, honestly or not; but it refuses to check on fraud. This downhill ride is going faster and faster.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza