Jun 19th 2011 6:37PMHugh Jackman and Matthew McConaughey...they always look like they are having the best time with their kids, and their kids are always laughing and smiling. Pictures of them just melt my heart.
May 17th 2010 1:08PMWe have two dogs and three cats. Our chihuahua is Sweetie because that's what she is. Our black and tan mini dachshund is Toblerone Pumpernickle but we call her Tobi. The Siamese is Sushi, our black cat is Nicodemus and the grey tabby is Gilbert (named after Caillou's cat). The strangest name I guess we ever named a pet was Raibheart Hoobastank...God rest him.
Mar 30th 2007 3:49PMProfessor Severus Snape (yummy Alan Rickman) from the Harry Potter movies. Dark, mysterious, dangerous...come on, his attitude alone is a turn on for me. I just want to get into that mind and melt that cold demeanor. There's nothing like a challenge.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'