Aug 27th 2010 10:05AMWow, that is such a stereotype. I know a lot of people seem like that here, but you're just as mean-spirited as most Americans I know for that comment. Putting down other jerks doesn't necessarily make you less of one.
Feb 2nd 2010 2:32AMWell, I don't hate her as much as some people do... One thing I don't like about Swift is that she's sweeping the pop and country awards when she's obviously just a pop artist. I live an hour away from Nashville, so even though I don't like it, I can quite easily pick out country from the mainstream pop artists. I think Taylor Swift's just in over her head. She wrote some catch songs and got sweeped into the mainstream, and no one took the time to realize she can't hold her own with the better singers.
Feb 2nd 2010 2:17AMSo basically people who four years ago were planning to crucify Michael are now making worthless 3d tributes to him. I don't hate Michael Jackson (thought he was guilty but didn't care), but I think it's pathetic that as soon as he died people started pretending he was this great person. Les Paul died, and he would have inspired much cooler tributes. Oh, did anyone at home actually own 3D glasses?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza