No Profile Found
Aug 8th 2013 10:19AMMy theme is cozy
Jan 24th 2011 3:45PMGirl Boo! Kids these days are not kids. Frankly, I don't know what they are. Half the stuff they do now we could not get away with then. This is what's wrong with the world tod*damn*day. If people would keep their kids from in front of the tv and teach them something about integrity and first of all Jesus for real. The world might have a chance. As of now, with this mess going on, the world is definately doomed. We need leaders with a heart of God. Not entertainers. There are plenty of them on the streets and in our family's everyday. Just look around you their not hard to find or spot.
Feb 14th 2008 1:52AMyeah baby****************say it loud say it proud!!!!!!!!!!u go mary girl luv ya!!! jay z got it goin on.. his lyrics are as real as it gets...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li