Aug 16th 2010 4:21PMIf you opt in for the overdraft charge, then the only fee you would pay is if you have automatic withdrawl or for a check. I definatley do not recommend automatic withdrawl anyway. By having the overdraft protection you are actually wasting money. By only spending what you have in your account, you pay $0 in fees and charges. The best way to ensure this is to properly balance your checking account. Basically, if you spend only what you have, then this shouldn't affect you anyway. Hope this helps.
Feb 17th 2010 3:15PMGod has already put the healing power inside of you. Just speak the words and tell cancer to get out, and it will. God bless.
Jan 15th 2010 12:00PMSocialist! really, Do you know what socialism is? Have you looked back into history to view examples of socialism, if you have you are just intellectually challenged (stupid) to think President Obama's administration even resembles a socialist party. Here's an idea go call your middle school history teacher (if you went) and ask if you can borrow a book to educate yourself on what socialism is. Thank you and goodnight.
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- Army Major Creates Boy Scouts Troops for Children in Afghanistan
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction