Nov 11th 2010 8:12PMHe is incredibly full of himself, appears to be quite a bit less intelligent that he makes himself out to be, and has a heightened sense of self-worth!
Aug 13th 2010 3:40PMyou are so very correct on this...ENABLER!!!
Apr 13th 2007 10:54PMThe comments made by Mr. Imus were disgusting. In an effort to be hip and cool, I believe his comments were uttered. Even after apologies, totally unacceptable! However, if the Reverend Al Sharpton and the Reverend Jesse Jackson spent as much of their time and energy ministering to the rap moguls and the young rappers spewing this same sort of filth, perhaps this type of vulgarity wouldn't be considered hip and cool.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li