May 21st 2011 9:47AMIf you feel you're being "lumped in with lunatics", perhaps you should check to see if you are espousing the politics of lunatics. Maybe you're getting lumped in because you belong there.
Mar 21st 2011 8:53AMDennis Miller(SNL), Fred Grandy(Love Boat), John Razzenberger(Cheers), Victoria Jackson(SNL) all failed at continuing their show business careers after their initial success and instead turned to expressing extreme right-wing political views as a means of staying in the spotlight and possibly gaining a new fan base of like-minded haters. In all cases it has met with limited success.
Mar 21st 2011 8:26AMSo she isn't just pretending to be a dumb blonde. Her bigoted, intolerant views may have hurt her 'career' or maybe she's just a one trick pony with a very limited amount of talent. I wonder if she and Dennis Miller have their own private reunion of right-wing SNL alumni? It's got to be a very small party.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!