No Profile Found
May 18th 2011 5:03PMlv Bruno alone.... sum of us enjoy his ovr the top expression.
Mar 24th 2011 2:23PMHilarious! Funny stuff!!
Feb 17th 2011 3:43PMThe Red Lobster in our area is a 5 star -- always! It's my understanding that it is a "test kitchen" & perhaps that is the reason for the quality. Interesting re the comment re the linguine -- I ordered 2 days ago and it was freshly prepared -- done to perfection -- & fabulous. Our Red Lobster is our very favorite restaurant & we can afford to eat wherever we choose. Believe me -- if your Red Lobsters are serving poor quality -- it's the management. We often speak to our Mgr to let him know that we value the quality. Let the managers know so they can check into the failure of their people in the kitchen.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!