Mar 2nd 2011 8:38PMIn other news, Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn Jet to Mexico. Nope, nothing creepy about this 50 year old hot-head dating a woman half his age.
Apr 17th 2010 9:11AMA generous demo deal could work. Say it costs $5 for the Crysis demo and the full game costs $100 the buyers of the demo could have $5 deducted from the price of the full game.
Feb 1st 2010 8:55AMThis is one of those games that you should look past the reviews and buy. It is the sort of ambitious game made for adults that exists as wishful thinking in most discussions about exclusive Wii games. It is not a fun game in the sense that you enjoy fighting ghosts (it is more like dread, as it should be in a horror title) but it sucks you into the narrative with its dense atmosphere and mysterious characters. Deep Silver Vienna may be gone but whatever the creators of Cursed Mountain do next will be worth a close look.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!