No Profile Found
Jan 14th 2011 7:05AMIt is absurd to claim ownership of a line in a song. I am sure many have used it but were not famous enough to make it a hit. There are repeated lines in many, many songs. This is a waste of time. Move forward Ms. Spears and leave them in the history books where they belong.
Oct 19th 2009 10:03PMHe's an idiot to leave his wife. Who cares about his tears? He'll forget them himself by tomorrow.
All that this says about him is that he doesn't really understand commitment, and he's not trustworthy. She'll probably have good things happen to her as a result of living through his shallowness. mb
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza