Apr 7th 2011 4:37PMLet me get this straight. This entire story is based on what a "..Judd family insider" told the writer. There are absolutely NO quotes from either mom or the other daughter in this so-called 'story. IMHO this 'story' is based soley the so-called 'insider's' OPINION and nothing else.
Leave it to 411 to 'invent' a story where there is none, using 'evidence' that doesn't exist. Whatever happened to responsible journalism?
Mar 28th 2011 9:55AMSo....why doesn't Pop Eater refer to Scarlet as a 'Toy Girl?' When Pop Eater prints stories about Madonna and her younger men, or for that matter ANY older woman and a younger man, the guy is always called her 'Toy Boy!'
Nov 19th 2010 6:57PM"I hope the poor girl knew what she was getting into."
This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. She's been after William for years so she knows exactly what's what. For one thing, she's going to be far from poor. That would be a big temptation for any woman, just ask Tiger Woods' mistresses!! Plus, Kate's going to be a queen. It doesn't get any better than that.
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza