Oct 27th 2010 3:59PMI am sorry, but I have to agree with Maura, but I would not have used the word "gross" to describe the two people. But as someone who with age went from 120 to 165 and found that I was also disgusted with myself. It is a sad fact that some of us just can't take being fat. But I am sorry, so sorry I feel this way.
Sep 20th 2010 9:02AMDefinitely they are racist. The Tea Party is 99% white, what do you think?
Mar 20th 2010 11:07AMHugh Grant is fearless. I adore this Man. He never backs down.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'